Wednesday, July 8, 2009

LA!


Julie is spending a few more days in San Diego with Kim, while I zipped up to LA to hang out with Tony and Jennifer. I ended up taking the Interstate, and the traffic lived up to my expectations (even if it was modest by local standards).

In retrospect, the slower, more scenic, possibly more congested route along Highway 1 through Huntington Beach might have been the better path. (There's just something about seeing the Pacific off to your left...) Anyway, I've thankfully got lots of time ahead riding along the coast, and I've happily arrived in LA!

1 comment:

  1. I'll just start humming the song......"Reunited; and it feels so good" in my head until you two crazy kids find each other again. Watch out for those Cali drivers. Theyz nutz! All of em!

    ReplyDelete