Tuesday, June 30, 2009

What's your type, baby?

Move over, Myers Briggs!

I'm just catching up on some of my blog reading as we're chilling at the Santa Fe Hostel, and if you haven't checked it out already, I suggest you take the hilarious Pizza Personality Type Indicator created by my incredibly talented sister-in-law. This Thoughtful Sensualist enjoyed taking the test, as much as I was surprised by the restaurant recommendations that it produced!

http://www.minnesotamonthly.com/media/Minnesota-Monthly/July-2009/The-Minnesota-Monthly-Pizza-Personality-Type-Indicator/

You can also read more of the backstory behind the test.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot to tell you: My type was "The Observer."

    "Because of your eye for detail, you frequently go out of your way for a better quality experience. Some call you persnickety—but you think life with low standards isn’t worth living."

    Hmmmm . . . I wonder if this isn't a clue to how I am experiencing this whole camping thing - you know, why deep down, I know I could never really be hardcore Camping Girl . . .

    I am also going to remind you, darling, that you - as a Thoughtful Sensualist, "never let other people’s stress block your bliss."

    Let's celebrate our differences - and perhaps share a pizza later, my love? :-)

    ReplyDelete