Monday, September 17, 2007

Games people play

In my quest for cinema yesterday, I encountered a packed arcade that
featured the familiar first-person shooters, driving games, dance
mania, whack-a-mole and a complete drum set attached to a screen and
scoreboard. Wow. And I thought percussionless arcades were loud.

I also had a chance to catch that other film this afternoon, which
turned out to be excellent, intriguingly nonlinear, and subtitled in
English. If you get a chance, see
The Sun Also Rises (Tai Yang Zhou Chang Shang Qi)
and let's
discuss it.

4 comments:

  1. It's funny that the release date is actually, uhm, this coming Thursday. It's not even coming up on Neflix yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cutting edge over here, baby. Cutting edge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all that extra energy they have after going home so early on a Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric, thanks for sharing your adventures with us. Sounds like your having a great time. Glad to hear you are feeling better. The danger here is that I'm finding out more things about you I did not know. Yes you can use my Sammy Hagar "I can't drive 55" casset any time you need. Take care and keep enjoying - -

    Kelly Harder

    ReplyDelete